Non invasive marketing techniques.
We live in a society where the user is skeptical of what brands say about themselves. Where the saturation of advertising messages, which compete to be more and more impressive, ends up overloading the consumer. And short-term marketing techniques that do not care for the customer burn the market and are increasingly doomed to failure.
This is why marketing has to be reinvented in order to create lasting, stable and real relationships between customers and brands. That kind of marketing is known as inbound marketing, attraction marketing or non-invasive marketing. With pull-type strategies that are carried out on social networks and the Internet, where customers are attracted with useful content, training content, by non-tangible complementary uses, or in the form of services. After capturing the customer, the marketing strategy relies on another well-known concept, the sales funnel, to turn it into a prescriber. And the message is replicated and expanded by recommending word of mouth.
This type of marketing is behind the success of brands such as architecture studios, youtubers / streamers, multiple public institutions (theaters, museums), art galleries… And even video game companies. By being based on content and attracting customers via creation of prestige and knowledge, it fits perfectly with their respective activities.
Who can do inbound marketing?
Although all companies related to the digital field are doing inbound marketing campaigns in one way or another, sometimes intuitively, there are companies for which is especially recommended to take this marketing philosophy.
- For already established companies, who have seen the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns decrease little by little.
- For small business, because inbound marketing can be done with few resources or with your own resources.
- For businessmen and entrepreneurs who do not want, in any way, to do conventional marketing. If you distrust or hate marketing, propaganda, aggressive selling or advertising… Inbound marketing is the tool you may use to promote your business.
- For businesses based on training and education (universities, academies, private teachers), health (hospitals and insurance companies) or social services. Special cases where prestige and sales are directly related with the knowledge or by the values that are defended.
- Consulting, law firms, consultancies and businesses based on trust.
- Personal brands, such as designers, creators, youtubers, artists, private teachers, architects, etc …