Marketing y big data
Transcribimos aquí un artículo de Future Foundation sobre la personalización del marketing y el uso de herramientas como el big data. La información que se puede obtener del mercado hoy es tan compleja que es vital hacer un buen datamining. Esto a su vez permite que a cada consumidor se le pueda hacer un plan personalizado. Las claves del artículo:
Let’s take a deeper dive into the ways in which social media analytics can help with market positioning to consumers:
- Improved marketing and targeting effectiveness: accurately shaping your marketing efforts around your customers’ interests increases potential campaign ROI.
- Improved messaging: market positioning is the strongest way for your customers to perceive your offerings in relation to those of your competitors. Your messaging plays a large role here, as it gives consumers a clear idea of the distinctive value that your company and products can offer them. Each company has the task of determining the way they want to be perceived and more importantly, by whom. Once you know who your target customers are, social media is the perfect tool to discover how that group defines value. From that point forward, you can craft your marketing messages to fortify that value.
- Improved content creation: by better understanding what grabs consumers’ attention, brands are able to discuss topics and create content that will attract and interest their target. Ultimately, this will increase leads, build brand awareness, and strengthen brand credibility. The logic here is fairly straightforward: consumers will open links, follow and engage with things that they care about.
- Improved personalization: understanding the unique characteristics of the needs of your customers allows your company to create offerings that can be closer to their true desires and evolving necessities, which increases customer retention.
- Improved real-time marketing efforts: real-time marketing is becoming increasingly important and many brands are constantly jumping on conversations about events or trending topics. However, if this real-time messages are not personalized and directed at a brand’s’ target customer, they offer limited value. Being able to direct your real-time marketing efforts to a particular audience on a personalized way will give your brand leverage and put competition aside.
Y aquí el artículo completo. Muy recomendable: http://futurefoundation.net/future-personalized-marketing-lies-within-data/